Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

It starts tonight

I'm sure almost every person that starts a blog, starts off with..."this is my blog".  Well now its my turn. 

This is my blog.

I will try to keep this interesting but if I bore you to tears with how wonderful my family is I apoligize in advance! 

In case you didn't read my "About Me", I am a wife and mother of 3 who's passion outside of that is jewelry.  I love it.  I love everything about jewelry.  I love making it, wearing it and most of all, wearing what I've made!  I have just recently started selling my jewelry on Etsy (again).  The first time around life and money got in the way like a big ol' UHaul on a tiny dirt road.  But I am back and nothing is going to stop me this time.

Etsy is, in my opinion, one of the greatest ideas ever!  I wish I had thought of it.  Having a place for people to show off the amazing things that you can do with your imagination truly is something special.  I have found some spectacular items on Etsy that I hope to be able to share with you soon.   

As a goodnight to all you readers out there (hi mom) I just want to say, thank you for taking time out of your day to see what little ol' me has to say.  It really does mean something to me!  So Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment