Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

New Craft Area

Today I spent most of my day cleaning up our play room to make myself a little craft area!  I am so excited to have my table under the window so I can see my son playing outside.  It is still a work in progress.  I used a door we had left over from our bathroom renovation as my tabletop.  It needs a little work but until I have time to do that, it is serving its purpose.  My husband makes music on his computer in his spare time, so that is his computer in the corner of the cabinets.  Mostly I will be making jewelry on my new table but at Christmas time it will come in handy.  Every year the kids and I make something new for all the family members so they know how good it feels to make something that someone really appreciates.  I can't wait to sit at my new desk area tomorrow and start creating!  Here is a pic of the new area.




Goodnight all! - Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment