Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

RIP Sony Vaio

So the past few weeks I have been involved in an intense battle with all things computer.  My wonderful Sony Vaio that I have had for about 6 years decided it was time to go.  We had some great times together, my laptop and I, but some things just don't last forever.   I did not want to go out and buy a new computer so I decided to borrow one from my sister, Tina.  She has an old PC that is currently not in use so I figured why not use that until I'm ready to take the leap and get a new one.  That computer was not my friend!  On a daily basis it said "Tracy, I don't like you so I'm going to stop working! You will need to restart me several times today because I'm in a mood!"

Lets just say it didn't take long for me to buy a new computer!

Oh and what a computer it is!  Evil wrongdoers are no match for my super ninja computer!  I will now be able to have more than one application open at a time and as soon as I turn it on, it's on!  No waiting for everything to load!  I never thought I would be so happy to have a new computer but it really has made things so much less time consuming.  I can pay bills quicker.  I can upload photos for my Etsy shop in a snap.  Oh and the photo editing, the music programs, the fun camera...I could be here all day telling you how much I adore everything about it but I will bore you no longer.  I will just say that now that I have my super ninja, I can get back to blogging.

Hope to see you tomorrow with more fabulous finds from Etsy!

By the way, thank you Tina for letting me borrow your computer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment